- Publication availability is subject to change without prior notice.
- Upon request, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce may be able to acquire publications, other than those listed in its catalogue.
- Publication prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Members of the Canadian Chamber and members of its member chambers of commerce benefit from a 10% discount on purchases.
- Orders will be shipped when all items are available.
- Shipping rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Delivery dates are subject to publication availability. For publications that are in stock, please allow 10 business days from shipping date.
- The Canadian Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Rush shipping may be possible at extra cost.
|$0 - $50
|$51 - $100
|$101 - $150
|$151 - $200
|$201 - $300
|$301 - $400
|$401 - $500
|$501 - $600
|$601 - $700
|$701 - $800
|$801 - $900
|$901 - $1,000
For orders over $1,000, please add $1.50 per $100 purchased.
- Full payment required prior to delivery.
- Payment method is credit card.
- Books are exempt from the provincial tax. Shipping and handling rates are subject to the receiver’s provincial tax rate.
- PST-exempt customers: If the goods you’ve ordered are being acquired by you as inventory or for purpose of resale, those goods can be exempt from certain provincial sales taxes. To take advantage of your tax-exempt status, along with your order, fax us your tax exemption certificate.
- GST-exempt customers: If you’re a provincial/territorial-government department, Crown Corporation, board, commission, or agency that’s eligible to make purchases without paying GST, in order to take advantage of your tax-exempt status, you must, along with your order, fax us your tax exemption certificate.
- The Canadian Chamber of Commerce is authorized, on a case by case basis, to accept or deny all requests for exchanges as well as all requests for returns of merchandise and refunds or credits.